Google Dart – Google’s New Programming Language – Google has introduced a new programming language known as DART, which is meant to revolutionize the coding environment by integrating simple syntax and powerful language tools. It has 4 key features, including classes, optional types, libraries and tooling.
Here are some of the problems Google Dart is meant to address.
- Small scripts tend to turn into large web applications without any clear structure, which makes them difficult to debug and maintain. The applications cannot be split to allow different teams to handle them independently. This limits production as the applications grow larger.
- Since developers usually use comments to convey some parts of their applications instead of using the actual programming language structure, it is often challenging for other people to maintain them.
- Currently, developers must choose whether to use dynamic or static language. The coding style used in static language is rather rigid
- In general, developers find it difficult to design homogenous systems covering server and client.
- Switching between different coding languages is usually complex and cumbersome.
Google Dart is meant to:
- Design a flexible and structured Web programming language.
- Give developers easy time by using natural and familiar language.
- Ensure fast application startup and high performance.
- Be compatible with a wide variety of devices, including servers, laptops, tablets and smart phones.
- Make it easy to work on large-scale projects
Google Dart is meant for the development of structured Web applications. It is designed to be simple, efficient and scalable. The programming language allows businesses to:
- Use simple but powerful trafficking workflow that helps to lower costs and save staff time, all in an intuitive user interface.
- Use advanced targeting capabilities to differentiate their respective inventories and traffic different rich media campaigns with relative ease.
- Use actionable and comprehensive reporting to enhance campaign performance and have a better client satisfaction.
- Use decision-support and forecasting tools to make well-informed decisions.
- Make seamless integration by using flexible APIs.
Dart codes can be embedded directly into HTML pages using new Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions (MIME) type.